Calculating volume is an important step in most modeling and mapping projects. You may need to calculate the volume of a reservoir, estimate the storage capacity of a storm water retention pond, find the volume of material in a coal seam, or even the space between two geologic layers. Surfer can easily and quickly calculate the volume for all these workflows.
Master the following workflows:
- Understand Cut + Fill Analysis - 2:18
- Calculate volume between two surfaces - 10:48
- Calculate volume between intersecting surfaces + using Grid Mosaic to resize grids - 13:43
- Calculate volume within a specific boundary polygon - 25:13
- Calculate volume and area between contours - 37:09
Total Length: 40:05