Statements are a way to show customers which invoices are outstanding and how long overdue they may be.
- Go to your Watson home page
- Select Transactions | Customers | Generate Statements
- Remove the date from Start Date (if you don't do this, you will not get the individual invoice breakdown)
- Check SHOW ONLY OPEN TRANSACTIONS (if you don't do this, all transactions will be shown, can be messy and confusing)
- Check the customer names for which to generate statements.
- Click Print. A new window will open with the PDF Statement.
- From here, you can either print or save the statements.
Prior to emailing or mailing the statements, review each to ensure they make sense.