- Disabled SNs and PKs cannot be upgraded, renewed, registered, nor do they appear in the customer's My Product list.
- For Serial Numbers, we are now using the term "Disabled" rather than "Blacklisted"
- Enter the serial # in the search bar and pull up the associated record
- Click Edit
- Click the box next to Disabled
- In the Serial Number Note field write a memo as to why this license has been disabled
- Ex. product did not meet customers needs, CARFD000085
- Click Save
- Disable the Features
- Enter the product key in the search bar to view the associated entitlement record
- Scroll to the bottom of the record to view the EMS Features tab
- Click Edit for each EMS Feature
- Click the button Disable Feature
- Repeat for all features.
- Confirm that all features have an End Date that is the same as the Entitlement Start Date.
- Disable the Entitlement and update EMS
- Click the button Disable Product Key.
- Edit the entitlement and add an additional note about why it was disabled, Ex. Reissued PK due to change in locking criteria
- Disable the Subscription
- Under the field Subscription, click on the Subscription # (ex. SUB003457)
- Click the button Disable Subscription
- Edit the subscription and add an additional note about why it was disabled, Ex. Reissued PK due to change in locking criteria
**Note: When the Disable Product Key button is clicked, EMS is updated.