Strater, Surfer and Grapher are available as single-user and concurrent-use licenses. Instructions for activating concurrent-use licenses are provided below. Instructions for activating single-user licenses can be found here.
If a concurrent use license was purchased, a license server must be set up to activate and use the software. Instructions for setting up a license server and activating the software on the server can be found here.
After the license server has been set up, you can install the program on your computer and get a license seat from the license server.
- Install and open the program on your PC. The PC should be on the same local network as the license server. If you are not sure, ask your IT administrator.
- Select menu File | License Info
- Click Select License Server in the Licensing window.
- In the License Server Selection window, you can either search for license servers on the local network, or you can type in the name or IP address of the license server Then click Search.
- Click the arrow in the results field to see the list of all license servers on the network.
- When you have selected the license server from the list, click Get License.
- How Do I Set Up My License Server For Strater, Surfer And Grapher?
- How do I activate my single-user Golden Software license?
Updated October 9, 2018