Golden Software's Strater, Surfer and Grapher programs offer two types of licensing: single user and concurrent use. The deactivation process is slightly different for single user and concurrent use licenses. Instructions for performing this process for concurrent-use licenses can be found below.
Concurrent use licenses
Concurrent use licenses are activated only on the license server. To deactivate a license on the license server, follow the steps below.
- Open the Golden Software License Administrator.
- Click Deactivate on the left side of the License Administrator.
- In the Select a product to deactivate window, click the desired product in the Activated Products list.
License Administrator: Deactivating a concurrent use license on a license server.
- Click Deactivate.
License activations can also be managed through our My Account portal. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Sign in to your account at http://myaccount.goldensoftware.com. If you haven't logged in before, use the instructions here to set up a password for your account.
- Click the My Products button.
- Click the desired product key in the list of products to expand the product information section.
- After the page refreshes, locate the appropriate Computer Name in the list of Activations and then click Deactivate.
Instructions for performing this process for single-use licenses can be found here.
Updated April 4, 2018