If you have traded in your single-user license for a concurrent license, you can follow the steps below to deactivate the single-user license and connect to the license server instead.
- Click File | License Info.
- Click Deactivate License button.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to deactivate the license.
- Close all open dialogs and close the program if it does not close automatically.
- Open the program.
- Click Select License Server in the Licensing dialog.
- In the License Server Selection dialog, choose whether to search for servers on the network or enter a server name.
- Choose the server from the list and click Get License.
- How Can I Switch From Using A Concurrent License To Using A Single-User License?
- What Licensing Options are Available
Updated October 9, 2018