The license configuration settings that are applied using a license settings file can be applied by creating entries in the Windows Registry of the client computer. Follow the steps below to create the appropriate keys in the Windows Registry.
- Sign in to the desired end-user's computer account.
- Open the Windows Registry Editor.
- Navigate to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Golden Software\Grapher or Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Golden Software\Surfer.
- Right-click the Grapher or Surfer folder and select New | Key.
- Enter Licensing as the new key name.
- Right-click the new Licensing key and select New | String Value.
- Enter the appropriate Name and Data values from the table below.
**The SetCEIP setting can be overwritten by the user in the software Options dialog by checking the Track Usage box.