A license settings file can be used to hide the product key in the License Information dialog. This file can be run manually or deployed with the application when using a software deployment tool such as SCCM. To hide the product key using the settings file manually:
- Download and open the Example_License_Settings_File.txt.
- Go to line 40 and enter True after HideProductKey=.
- Save the updated settings file to the client computer.
- While signed in to the user's account, open the command prompt and run the software with the /licenseSettingsFile like this:
"C:\Program Files\Golden Software\Surfer 13\Surfer.exe" /licenseSettingsFile="C:\Program Files\Golden Software\Surfer 13\Settings_File.txt"
- What Is A License Settings File?
- Can I Apply License Configuration Settings In The Registry Instead Of With A Settings File?