You can repeat the bottom portion of your header pane, such as the scales and titles of logs, by adjusting the page setup. Please see the steps below.
- Determine the height of the header pane. You can see this if you click the File | Page Setup command and view the Header Pane section. For this example, the header pane is 3".
- Determine the height of the area you want repeated on each page. Using the page rulers in the Borehole View may help with this. If the rulers are not on, you can turn them on by clicking Rulers on the View tab of the ribbon bar in the Display section. In this example, the area is 1.5".
- Click the File | Page Setup command.
- In the Header Pane section, set Show method to All pages.
- Set Height for first page to the full height of the header pane (3" in this example).
- Set Height for other pages to the height of the area you want repeated (1.5" in this example).
- Click OK.
In the example below, the area in the red box will only be visible on the first page. The area in the blue box will be on each page.
Updated March 15, 2018