Yes, it is possible to activate a concurrent use license on an offline server computer. However, a computer with an internet connection is required to complete the process. Please complete the steps below and then contact us to complete an offline activation.
- Install the Sentinel RMS License Manager and Golden Software License Administrator software on the offline server computer.
- Locate your product key(s).
- Open the Golden Software License Administrator and click Activate.
- Enter your product key and then click Create offline activation request at the bottom of the Activation window.
- In the Browse For Folder dialog, select a location to save the file and click OK.
- Click OK in the message stating the file has been created.
- Contact us requesting an offline activation and include the Offline Activation Request text file created above.