Yes, it is possible to activate a concurrent use license on an offline server computer. However, a computer with an internet connection is required to complete the process. Please complete the steps below and then contact us to complete an offline activation.
- Install the Sentinel RMS License Manager and Golden Software License Administrator software on the offline server computer.
- Locate your product key(s).
- Go to an online PC and download the Wechoid tool at http://downloads.goldensoftware.com/licensing/Wechoid-GoldenSoftware.exe.
- Transfer the Wechoid EXE to the server computer.
- Double-click Wechoid.exe to open the tool.
- In the Wechoid dialog, uncheck all options except Ethernet Address, CPU Info String, and UUID.
- Make note of the Host Name and Code or take a screen shot of the dialog.
- Contact Golden Software technical support requesting an offline activation. Please provide the Host Name and Code from the Wechoid tool as well as your Product key(s).