|KB no longer maintained - Didger is a Legacy Product. Legacy Products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. The majority of Didger's features have been moved to Surfer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.|
You can decrease the Step option in the LAS Export dialog to create a line with a higher number of points when exporting from Didger.
- Click the File | Export command.
- In the Export dialog, enter a File name.
- Set Save as type to LAS Log ASCII Standard (*.las).
- Check the Show options dialog checkbox.
- Click Save.
- In the LAS Export dialog, click the Curve Info tab.
- In the Depth Information section, decrease the Step value.
- Click OK.
Please sign in to leave a comment.