To move a map layer from one SRF file to another, simply open both files and copy/paste:
- Open both Surfer files in the same Surfer window.
- Click on the map (or a map axis or layer for the map) you wish to move and click Ctrl+C to copy it.
- Click to the other plot tab.
- Click Ctrl+V to paste it. This will paste the entire map with all axes and layers exactly as it is formatted in the original file.
- If you are pasting into a project that already contains maps, you may need to overlay them using the Map Tools | Map Tools | Overlay Maps command.
Updated September 18, 2017