This article contains a sample script for printing all plot documents, worksheets, and grids that are currently open in the Grapher program.
To run this script:
- Copy the script below, or click here to download the BAS file: printallopenwindows.BAS.
- In a Windows Explorer window, navigate to C:\Program Files\Golden Software\Grapher 12\Scripter.
- Double click on Scripter.exe to launch Scripter.
- Press Ctrl+A to select all of the existing lines then press Delete.
- If you copied this script, press Ctrl+V to paste it into Scripter. If you downloaded it, click File | Open, select the BAS file from your downloads directory, and click Open.
- Click Script | Run to run the script.
'This script prints all open Grapher plot and worksheet windows Sub Main 'Create Grapher as an object Dim Grapher As Object 'Start Grapher Set Grapher = CreateObject("Grapher.Application") 'Make Grapher visible Grapher.Visible = True 'Print all graphs that are currently open i=1 While i < Grapher.Documents.Count+1 'Step through each of the open windows and print Grapher.Documents.Item(i).PrintOut 'uncomment the next line if you want the script to close the window 'doc.Close() 'Open the next file i = i+1 Wend End Sub
Updated October 28, 2016