This article contains a sample script for printing all plot documents, worksheets, and grids that are currently open in the Grapher program.
To run this script:
- Click here to download the BAS file: printallopenwindows.BAS.
- Click Automation | Scripts | Run, select the BAS file from your downloads directory, and click Open.
- Copy the script below.
- Open Grapher and turn on the Script Manager by clicking View | Display | Script Manager.
- Press Ctrl+A to select all of the existing lines in the Script Manager and then press DELETE.
- Press Ctrl+V to paste it into the Script Manager.
- Click the Start/Resume icon (
) in the Script Manager.
'This script prints all open Grapher plot and worksheet windows Sub Main 'Create Grapher as an object Dim Grapher As Object 'Start Grapher Set Grapher = CreateObject("Grapher.Application") 'Make Grapher visible Grapher.Visible = True 'Print all graphs that are currently open i=1 While i < Grapher.Documents.Count+1 'Step through each of the open windows and print Grapher.Documents.Item(i).PrintOut 'uncomment the next line if you want the script to close the window 'doc.Close() 'Open the next file i = i+1 Wend End Sub
Updated October 18, 2018
Please sign in to leave a comment.