This article contains a sample script for printing all plot documents, worksheets, and grids that are currently open in the Grapher program.
To run this script:
- Click here to download the BAS file: printallopenwindows.BAS.
- Click Automation | Scripts | Run, select the BAS file from your downloads directory, and click Open.
- Copy the script below.
- Open Grapher and turn on the Script Manager by clicking View | Display | Script Manager.
- Press Ctrl+A to select all of the existing lines in the Script Manager and then press DELETE.
- Press Ctrl+V to paste it into the Script Manager.
- Click the Start/Resume icon () in the Script Manager.
'This script prints all open Grapher plot and worksheet windows Sub Main 'Create Grapher as an object Dim Grapher As Object 'Start Grapher Set Grapher = CreateObject("Grapher.Application") 'Make Grapher visible Grapher.Visible = True 'Print all graphs that are currently open i=1 While i < Grapher.Documents.Count+1 'Step through each of the open windows and print Grapher.Documents.Item(i).PrintOut 'uncomment the next line if you want the script to close the window 'doc.Close() 'Open the next file i = i+1 Wend End Sub
Updated October 18, 2018