The attached sample script shows how to open an existing GRF or GPJ file using Scripter.
To run this script:
- Click here to download the BAS file: Open.BAS .
- Click Automation | Scripts | Run, select the BAS file from your downloads directory, and click Open.
- Copy the script below.
- Open Grapher and turn on the Script Manager by clicking View | Display | Script Manager.
- Press Ctrl+A to select all of the existing lines in the Script Manager and then press DELETE.
- Press Ctrl+V to paste it into the Script Manager.
- Click the Start/Resume icon ( ) in the Script Manager.
Sub Main Dim GrapherApp As Object Set GrapherApp = CreateObject("Grapher.Application") GrapherApp.Visible = True Dim Docs As Object Set Docs = GrapherApp.Documents Docs.Open (GrapherApp.Path + "\samples\Line scatter plot.gpj") End Sub
Updated October 18, 2018