Yes, it is possible to activate a standalone license of Grapher for use on an offline only computer. However, a computer with an internet connection is required to complete the process. Please complete the steps below and then contact us to complete an offline activation.
- Install the software on the offline computer.
- Locate your product key(s).
- Go to an online PC and download the Wechoid tool at http://downloads.goldensoftware.com/licensing/Wechoid-GoldenSoftware.exe.
- Transfer the EXE to the offline computer.
- Double-click Wechoid.exe to open the tool.
- In the Wechoid dialog, uncheck all options except Ethernet Address, CPU Info String, and UUID.
- The Selector value should be 0x3010. If you see a different value here, verify the correct boxes are checked.
- Make note of the Host Name and Code or take a screen shot of the dialog.
- Contact Golden Software technical support requesting an offline activation. Please provide the Host Name and Code from the Wechoid tool as well as your Product key(s).
Updated May 3, 2017.