This article contains a sample script for creating a line/scatter plot and a drawn rectangle.
To run this script:
- Click here to download the BAS file: Rectangle.BAS.
- Click Automation | Scripts | Run, select the BAS file from your downloads directory, and click Open.
- Copy the script below.
- Open Grapher and turn on the Script Manager by clicking View | Display | Script Manager.
- Press Ctrl+A to select all of the existing lines in the Script Manager and then press DELETE.
- Press Ctrl+V to paste it into the Script Manager.
- Click the Start/Resume icon (
) in the Script Manager.
Sub Main Dim GrapherApp As Object Set GrapherApp = CreateObject("Grapher.Application") GrapherApp.Visible = True Dim Docs As Object Set Docs = GrapherApp.Documents Dim Plot As Object Set Plot = Docs.Add(grfPlotDoc) Dim Shapes As Object Set Shapes = Plot.Shapes Set Graph = Shapes.AddLinePlotGraph(GrapherApp.Path+"\samples\tutorial.dat") Set Rectangle = Shapes.AddRectangle( 2, 5, 7, 2) Rectangle.line.style = "Dash Dot Dot" Rectangle.line.width = 0.05 Rectangle.line.foreColor = grfColorRed 'Rectangle.line.foreColor =RGB(255,0,0) End Sub
Updated January 11, 2018
Please sign in to leave a comment.