This article contains a sample script for opening an existing GRF file and saving it to a new file name.
To run this script:
- Copy the script below, or click here to download the BAS file: Open_SaveAs.BAS.
- In a Windows Explorer window, navigate to C:\Program Files\Golden Software\Grapher 12\Scripter.
- Double click on Scripter.exe to launch Scripter.
- Press Ctrl+A to select all of the existing lines then press Delete.
- If you copied this script, press Ctrl+V to paste it into Scripter. If you downloaded it, click File | Open, select the BAS file from your downloads directory, and click Open.
- Click Script | Run to run the script.
Sub Main Dim GrapherApp As Object Dim Plot As Object Set GrapherApp = CreateObject("Grapher.Application") GrapherApp.Visible = False Dim Docs As Object Set Docs = GrapherApp.Documents Path="C:\temp\" Set Plot = GrapherApp.Documents.Open(Path+"Test.grf") Plot.SaveAs(Path+"Test.gpj") Docs.Close Set Plot = GrapherApp.Documents.Open(Path+"Plot1.grf") Plot.SaveAs(Path+"Plot1.gpj") Docs.Close GrapherApp.Quit End Sub
Updated October 28, 2016