This article contains a sample script for opening an existing GRF file and saving it to a new file name.
To run this script:
- Click here to download the BAS file: Open_SaveAs.BAS.
- Click Automation | Scripts | Run, select the BAS file from your downloads directory, and click Open.
- Copy the script below.
- Open Grapher and turn on the Script Manager by clicking View | Display | Script Manager.
- Press Ctrl+A to select all of the existing lines in the Script Manager and then press DELETE.
- Press Ctrl+V to paste it into the Script Manager.
- Click the Start/Resume icon ( ) in the Script Manager.
Sub Main Dim GrapherApp As Object Dim Plot As Object Set GrapherApp = CreateObject("Grapher.Application") GrapherApp.Visible = False Dim Docs As Object Set Docs = GrapherApp.Documents Path="C:\temp\" Set Plot = GrapherApp.Documents.Open(Path+"Test.grf") Plot.SaveAs(Path+"Test.gpj") Docs.Close Set Plot = GrapherApp.Documents.Open(Path+"Plot1.grf") Plot.SaveAs(Path+"Plot1.gpj") Docs.Close GrapherApp.Quit End Sub
Updated January 9, 2018