The product key of a Surfer or Grapher concurrent use license must be activated on your license server. The license server can be a separate server computer or the same computer the software will be installed on. The Golden Software License Administrator is provided to aid in license activation and management. Follow the steps below to set up a license server for use with Surfer and Grapher concurrent use licenses.
- Download the Sentinel_RMS_License_Manager_Installer to a location on the server computer.
- Open the folder and right-click on Setup.exe.
- Select Run as administrator from the context menu and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Download the GS License Administrator Installer to a location on the server computer.
- Right-click on License Administrator Installer.exe and select Run as administrator.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Set the License Administrator to always run as administrator, if desired.
- Right-click on the License Administrator desktop icon or EXE.
- Click Properties in the context menu.
- In the Shortcut tab of the Properties dialog, click Advanced.
- In the Advanced Properties dialog, check Run as administrator and then click OK.
- Click OK in the Properties dialog.
- Open the License Administrator.
- Click Activate.
- Click Next.
- Enter your Product Key and click Activate.
The server is now ready to distribute seats to end-users with the software installed on their computer.
Further information on the use of the License Administrator can be found at http://licensehelp.goldensoftware.com