Surfer has a few CLR (colormap) files that may work for bathymetry data. Please see attached two files. One (bathymetry data) includes blue to white scales of different shades, and one produces blue shades and green/yellow shades (land data).
To load a CLR file into a contour map in Surfer:
- Select the Contours layer in the Contents window.
- In the Properties window, click the Levels tab.
- Click the (...) button to the right of Fill colors.
- In the Colormap dialog, click Load.
- Select the CLR file you wish and click Open.
- Click OK.
Updated January 24, 2017