|KB no longer maintained - Strater is a retired product. Golden Software retired products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.|
Strater comes with a font set named GSI fonts. If you are not able to see these fonts, it is likely the GSI fonts did not install properly to begin with, or were removed. To (re)install the fonts on your computer:
- Close any running Golden Software program.
- Download the attached GSI_Fonts3.zip file and extract the TTF files included in this ZIP to your hard drive.
- Copy the TTF files to your Windows Fonts directory, C:\Windows\Fonts (you may need Administrator rights to install them).
- Once the files are extracted to this directory, Windows should automatically install them for use with your programs. If your computer says the fonts are already installed and asks if you want to replace them, say Yes.
- Open Strater and the GSI fonts should be available.
Updated March 20, 2018