Fonts are downloaded with Grapher by default. It is possible for corruption to occur during the install process, or afterward. Should this happen, the fonts will no longer be available in Grapher. To resolve this, install the fonts again using the steps below.
- Close all running Golden Software programs.
- Download the attached ZIP file and extract the TTF files included in this ZIP to your hard drive.
- Copy the TTF files to your Windows Fonts directory, C:\Windows\Fonts (you may need Administrator rights to install them).
- Once the files are extracted to this directory, Windows should automatically install them for use with your programs. If your computer says the fonts are already installed and asks if you want to replace them, say Yes.
- Open Grapher and the GSI fonts should be listed as an available font face or symbol set.
Updated July 2019