Q. All the symbols I previously used have disappeared. Previously I had GSI default symbols, north arrows and many others very useful font faces. Now they have all gone. Do you know what might have happened and how I can reinstate them?
A. It sounds like the GSI fonts did not install properly on your system or were somehow removed. To install the fonts on your computer:
- Close any running Golden Software program.
- Download the attached ZIP file and extract the TTF files included in this ZIP to your hard drive.
- Copy the TTF files to your Windows Fonts directory, C:\Windows\Fonts (you may need Administrator rights to install them).
- Once the files are extracted to this directory, Windows should automatically install them for use with your programs. If your computer says the fonts are already installed and asks if you want to replace them, say Yes.
- Open Grapher and the GSI fonts should be listed as an available font face or symbol set.
Updated December 11, 2017