Official version history and changelog information for Grapher 14.
Grapher 14.1.346 (25 March 2019)
- Fixed a crash that resulted from antivirus software removing update files during installation on a computer that had not previously had Grapher installed on it
- Fixed a crash when a Symmetric LOESS fit curve fails to solve for a small data set
- Fixed an issue where <<filename>> linked text added to multiple pages in a project was not appearing correctly on all pages when project was closed and reopened
- Fixed an issue where clipping multiple plots at once was not working properly
- Fixed an issue where "Use worksheet for all plots" checkbox was missing from dialog when copy/pasting a graph from a template
- Fixed an issue where custom thousands separator in axis labels was not honored on German computer
- Fixed an issue where inaccurate export was generated when using graph coordinates in export
- Fixed an issue where Home | Add to Graph | Axis was enabled for drawn objects
- Fixed an issue where axis and plot became out-of-sync when axis contained a break
- Fixed a typo in the help documentation that indicated Weight Average fit curves can have a maximum Window width of 1001 (actual value is 49)
- Added Graph property for the ability to resize piper/durov plots
Grapher 14.0.334 (12 March 2019)
- Grapher 14 released.