This video demonstrates how to format data so that you can use it to create graphs and plots in Grapher. Specific topics covered include:
- Opening data in Grapher's worksheet window (0:22)
- Transposing data in rows to become data in columns (0:48)
- Converting numbers formatted as text to numbers formatted as numbers (1:21)
- Formatting date/time cells (2:12)
- Sorting data in ascending or descending order (3:43)
- Creating a graph directly from Grapher's worksheet window (5:04)
Please sign in to leave a comment.