File sizes for the most updated versions of the full software download files are:
- Surfer 14.3: 149,577,488 bytes (142 MB)
- Surfer 14.2: 149,521,048 bytes (142 MB)
- Surfer 13.6 (product key): 177,733,048 bytes (169 MB)
- Surfer 13.6 (serial number): 155,509,720 bytes (148 MB)
- Surfer 12.8: 106,549,992 bytes (101 MB)
- Surfer 11.6: 67,574,480 bytes (64.4 MB)
- Surfer 10.7, 64-bit: 47,100,552 bytes (44.9 MB)
- Surfer 10.7, 32-bit: 45,102,484 bytes (43.0 MB)
- Surfer 9.11: 36,321,243 bytes (34.6 MB)
- Surfer 8.09: 18,576,798 bytes (17.7 MB)
- Surfer 7.05: 10,879,470 bytes (10.3 MB)
- Surfer 6.04: 7,166,349 bytes (6.83 MB)
- Surfer 5.03: 3,548,634 bytes (3.38 MB)
Please right click over the EXE file you downloaded and go to Properties. Confirm that the Size of the file you have matches what it is supposed to be. If it is not, please try downloading the file again. Potential causes are AntiVirus or Firewall software blocking a piece of the download. If that is the case, you may have to turn down the security settings or download the EXE on a machine that has looser security.
Sometimes an installer package will have appeared to have downloaded successfully, because no error message was given about the download; however, you will not always receive an error message when the entire file was not downloaded successfully. When you run the exe file, it has enough information available to start running, but it will only get far enough to provide the error message shown above. Since it does not have the complete file content, it will not be able to read the setup initialization file.
If you still have questions, please contact email@example.com.
Updated September 21, 2017