This article contains a download link for a script which converts cylindrical or spherical coordinates to xyz coordinates for use in Surfer.
To run this script:
- Download the attached ZIP folder containing the BAS script file and two SRF files: crv2xyz9.zip.
- Unzip the folder.
- In a Windows Explorer window, navigate to C:\Program Files\Golden Software\Surfer 14\Scripter.
- Double click on Scripter.exe to launch Scripter.
- Click File | Open, select the BAS file from your downloads directory, and click Open.
- Click Script | Run to run the script.
Updated February 13, 2017