- Click Log | Create Log | Registered Raster.
- Click in the log pane or cross section pane where you want the log to appear.
- In the Open dialog, select the depth-registration file. In many cases this will be a DRA, XML, or LIC file, but it can be an ASCII file like a TXT or DAT that was created manually or saved from a previous Strater instance.
- Click Open.
- If your registration table is an ASCII file,
- In the Specify Worksheet Column Definitions dialog, set the file formatting and then click Next.
- In the Specify Data Type and Column Positions dialog, map the registration file columns to the table columns for an interval table, and then click Finish. The log and the registration table are both created.
- If your registration table is a LIC, DRA, or XML file,
- In the Log Registration Table dialog, provide a Hole ID and a Table name. When your log is created, a table containing registration information will be created. It will have the name you specified and the registration information will be associated with the Hole ID you specified. This table can be saved or exported to an ASCII file like a TXT or DAT to be used as the registration file for this log at a later time. Click Save.
- In the Layer Marks Table dialog, determine whether or not you want to save the layer marks for this log to a table, and provide a table name if you do want them to be saved. Click OK and the log and both tables are created.
To edit the layer marks or the depth-registration, select the log and click to the Log page in the Property Manager. In the Registration subsection of the Data section, click the Register button to enter registration mode, or click the Pick Layers button to enter layer-picking mode.
Updated March 20, 2018