|KB no longer maintained - Strater is a retired product. Golden Software retired products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.|
To add a legend to your cross section:
- Click Log | Add | Legend.
- Click in the pane where you want the legend to appear.
- Press ESC to exit drawing mode.
- Select the legend.
- If the legend is not displaying the appropriate scheme, choose the correct scheme from the Schemes dropdown list in the Property Manager.
- If you want to display only the filled rectangles or only the symbols for the selected scheme, change the Sample options to Rectangle or to Symbol.
- You can change other settings for the legend (such as the Sample width) in the Property Manager as well.
Updated April 11, 2018
Please sign in to leave a comment.