Yes, Grapher does support international date/time formats. By default, the date/time format will use your Windows locale setting. If the format is not correct, follow these steps to change the format to your desired language:
- Click on the date/time axis to select it.
- In the Property Manager, click on the Labels tab.
- In the General section, check the box next to Use date/time format.
- Click the Select button next to Major label date/time format.
- Select the appropriate language in the Language (Country) list and click the Insert button. For instance, you might select German (Germany) - [$407].
- Select the appropriate Predefined date/time formats option and click Insert. For instance, you might select dd.MMM.yyyy.
Set the format, with the language identifier.
- Click OK and the date/time format is displayed on the axis in the set format.
The axis updates to show the desired format.
Updated January 12, 2018