Yes, Grapher 14 and newer versions can read data from rows! Use the steps below to plot data from rows instead of columns:
- Click Home | New Graph | <graph type>.
- In the Object Manager, click the plot.
- In the Property Manager, click the Plot tab.
- In the Data section, check the box next to Data in rows.
Previous versions of Grapher require that data be in columns to create most plots. If your data is in rows, you can use Grapher's worksheet to quickly transpose rows to columns.
To transpose data in Grapher:
- Click the File | Open command.
- Select the worksheet and click Open.
- Click the left mouse button and select the first cell.
- Hold down the left mouse button and highlight all of the cells that should be transposed.
Highlight the portion of the worksheet that should be flipped.
- Click the Data Tools | Data | Transpose command. The columns become rows and the rows become columns.
The worksheet updates with the flipped data.
Updated February 15, 2019