|Legend||Displays information about each plot in one graph (including the slices in pie or doughnut charts)
|Multi-graph Legend||Displays information about all plots in all graphs on one page|
|Plot Legend||Displays information about the classes in class plots (2D, XYZ, polar, ternary, piper), bubble size and color in bubble plots, or bins in wind charts
|Color Table Legend||Displays information about fill colors defined in a color table|
|Symbol Table Legend||Displays information about symbols defined in a symbol table|
|Color Scale||Displays the values associated with colors applied via a colormap|
Add a legend
- Click on the Graph or any plot in the graph to select it.
- Click the Graph Tools | Add to Graph | Graph Legend command. A default legend displaying all plots is added to the graph.
The default legend is added to the graph,
displaying all of the plots in the graph in the order the plots are drawn.
Add a multi-graph legend
A multi-graph legend can be added to collections of 2D or 3D plots. To add a multi-graph legend to your project click Graph Tools | Add to Graph | Multi-Graph Legend.
Add a plot legend
To display a legend for classes, bubbles, bins, or other plots with more information:
- Select a plot type that can use a plot legend.
- Click the Graph Tools | Add to Graph | Plot Legend command.
- Click on the Legend in the Object Manager to select it.
- In the Property Manager, click on the Entries tab.
- Click the Edit button next to Add/remove entries.
- In the Select Plots dialog, check or uncheck the boxes next to the plots to be added or removed from the legend.
- Click OK. The plots are added to the legend.
Updated May 2023