Some users may prefer to see Grapher with an older Windows style menu system. This option is no longer available beginning in Grapher v13 and above, but you can minimize the ribbon if you desire. To minimize the ribbon, click the button in the top right-hand corner of Grapher. The ribbon will then only appear when clicking on of the tab names.
If you would like to use a drop-down menu style in Grapher 10 - 12, you can follow these steps:
- Click the File | Options command.
- In the Options dialog,
- On the left side, click Display.
- On the right side, check the box next to Display ribbon menus.
- Click OK.
- Click the File | Customize Ribbon command.
- In the Grapher dialog,
- Change the drop-down on the right side under the Customize the Ribbon to show All Tabs.
- Uncheck all of the tabs on the right side except Worksheet Menu, Plot Menu, and Grid Menu.
- Click OK.
- The Plot Menu tab is now displayed for a plot window. The tab contains the normal File, Edit, View, Draw, etc. menu commands.
- To reduce the space for the menus, right-click in the ribbon area and select Minimize the ribbon.
Display old-style menus in Grapher.
Updated December 12, 2017