To change the size of a ternary diagram, follow these steps:
- Click the Home | New Graph | Ternary | Ternary Scatter Plot command.
- Select your data file and click Open.
- The ternary plot is created with the default size.
- Click on any of the axes in the Object Manager to select it.
- In the Property Manager, click on the Axis tab.
- Highlight the value next to Length and type the new desired axis length. All three axes are changed at the same time to the same value. The entire graph is resized to the new values.
- Click on the Graph object in the Object Manager to select it.
- Resize using one of these methods:
- Click and drag any of the corner selection handles in the plot window. The entire graph is resized.
- Click the Layout | Size | W or Arrange | Size | H values and increase/decrease. The other value is also changed and the entire graph is resized.
Updated October 4, 2018