This compares how the plots appear in the Object Manager and in the default legend.
To change the order of the plots in the legend:
- Click on the Legend 1 in the Object Manager to select it.
- In the Property Manager, click on the Legend tab.
- Click the Edit button next to the Entries option.
- In the Legend Entries dialog, select the plot name you wish to move.
- Click the up or down buttons on the far right side of the dialog to move the plot up or down in the order. The entries will automatically update.
Select the plot name and click the up/down buttons to reorder the legend entries.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all of the plots are in the desired order.
- Click OK and the legend in the plot window will update to show the new order.
The legend updates to show the new entry order.
Updated December 8, 2017