Grapher graphs are sized according to the axis lengths. If the graph is too large to fit on a single printed page, the graph can be printed to multiple pages. To do so:
- Click File | Print.
- In the Print dialog, change the printer in the Name field, if desired.
- Toggle Tile in the Printing Method section. This prints the graph to multiple pages, if the graph currently extends beyond the page size.
- Change the Horizontal and Vertical values in the Overlap section, if desired. The Overlap is how much of the graph should be repeated at the edges of the pages. If this is set to 0 inches, the graph does not have any repeated sections.
- If the graph size should be increased, change the Scale value to a value greater than 100%.
- Click OK and the graph is printed.
Updated July 2019