Grapher graphs are sized according to the axis lengths. If the graph is too large to fit on a single printed page, the graph can be printed to multiple pages. To do so:
- Click the File | Print command.
- Change the Printer, if desired.
- Set the Printing Method to Tile. This prints the graph to multiple pages, if the graph currently extends beyond the page size.
- Change the Horizontal and Vertical values in the Overlap section, if desired. The Overlap is how much of the graph should be repeated at the edges of the pages. If this is set to 0 inches, the graph does not have any repeated sections.
- Change the Scale value to a higher value, if the graph size should be expanded.
- Click OK and the graph is printed.
Updated September 30, 2016