Microsoft recommends applying a hotfix released to address this issue. Refer to "The profile for the user is a temporary profile" error when you install a MSI package in Windows for the Microsoft hotfix.
Another solution is to remove the Windows update that triggered the error. To do this:
- Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel.
- Click the Uninstall a program option.
- On the left side, click View installed updates.
- In the search box at the top-right search for KB2918614.
- Click on the update, if it is found and uninstall it.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for KB3072630.KB3000988, and KB3008627.
- Reboot the computer and try installing Grapher again.
Updated July 20, 2016