This graph shows a common example of unaligned axes.
The line plot and bar chart were created as separate graphs
and the axis limits are different.
To make your plots all use the same axes, follow these steps:
- In the Object Manager, look for two separate Graph objects:
- If two graphs exist, click on one of the plots. This would be either the Line/Scatter Plot 1 or the Bar Chart 1.
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag the plot into the other graph.
- When the cursor changes to an arrow, release the mouse button. The plot is moved to the other graph.
- Click on the Graph that contains only axes (Graph 2) and delete it. The graph that remains contains 1 set of axes and both plots.
The plots are now aligned on the same axes.
Updated October 3, 2016