To reverse the direction for a standard axis in Grapher, follow these steps:
- Click on the Axis that should be reversed to select it.
- In the Property Manager, click on the Axis tab.
- Click the + next to Limits, if necessary.
- Check the box next to the Descending option. The axis automatically reverses direction.
To reverse the angle axis for a polar plot, follow these steps:
- Click the Angle Axis to select it.
- Click the Axis tab in the Property Manager.
- Click in the Direction field and select Counterclockwise.
It is not currently possible to reverse the axis direction for the following plot types:
- durov plots
- piper plots
- pie charts
- box plots
Updated July 19, 2019