The GSI default fonts/typefaces, including Default Symbols, North Arrows, Geologic Symbols, and Oil and Gas symbols etc can be reinstalled if they are lost from your system, or do not not install correctly.
To install or reinstall the fonts on your computer:
- Close any running Golden Software program.
- Download the attached GSI_Fonts3.zip file and extract the TTF files.
- Copy the TTF files to your Windows Fonts directory, C:\Windows\Fonts (you may need Administrator rights to install them).
- Once the files are extracted to this directory, Windows should automatically install them for use with your programs. If your computer says the fonts are already installed and asks if you want to replace them, click Yes.
- Open Surfer and the GSI fonts should be listed as an available Font or Symbol set.
Updated October, 2021
Please sign in to leave a comment.