|KB no longer maintained - Voxler is a retired product. Golden Software retired products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. Many of Voxler's features are moving to Surfer . Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.|
To mirror or flip an image in Voxler, you can add a Transform module between the image and Graphics Output module (OrthoImage module or ObliqueImage module) in the Network Manager and change the Rotation parameters in the Property Manager. To mirror an image vertically, follow the steps below.
- Click on the existing image in the Network Manager.
- Click the Network | Computational | Transform command to add a Transform module.
- Click on the Transform module in the Network Manager to select it.
- In the Property Manager, click on the Transform tab.
- In the Rotation section, change the Axis X to 1, Axis Y to 0, and Axis Z to 0.
- Change the Angle (degrees) to 180.
- Attach the ObliqueImage to the Transform module.
Updated March 8, 2018