If you have a HeightField in Voxler, you can import an image into the project and drape it or overlay it on the HeightField. After the image has been imported, the steps to overlay the image are:
- In the Network Manager, click the connector on the right side of the image module.
- Drag the cursor to the connecter on the left side of the HeightField module.The connector line turns yellow to indicate a successful connection.
- Click the mouse and in the context menu click the Connect Input Image Overlay (not connected) option.
- In the Network Manager, select the HeightField module.
- In the Property Manager, click the Image Overlay tab and check the Show Overlay checkbox.
- The image is shown as an overlay in the grid file. In the Color modulation dropdown menu, choose Use overlay color only. The images is displayed with its native coloring.
Updated October 28, 2015