|KB no longer maintained - Voxler is a retired product. Golden Software retired products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. Many of Voxler's features are moving to Surfer . Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
If you have a HeightField in Voxler, you can import an image into the project and drape it or overlay it on the HeightField. After the image has been imported, the steps to overlay the image are:
- In the Network Manager, click the connector on the right side of the image module.
- Drag the cursor to the connecter on the left side of the HeightField module.The connector line turns yellow to indicate a successful connection.
- Click the mouse and in the context menu click the Connect Input Image Overlay (not connected) option.
- In the Network Manager, select the HeightField module.
- In the Property Manager, click the Image Overlay tab and check the Show Overlay checkbox.
- The image is shown as an overlay on the Heightfield surface.
- To display the image with it's native coloring and no shading by the surface, click in the Color modulation field and choose Use overlay color only.
Updated April 30, 2018