All point data that has been imported into Voxler 4 can be edited in Voxler 's Worksheet by clicking using the steps below. Voxler 4 allows for "hot editing", where any edits that have been made to the data in the worksheet will be immediately updated in the Viewer window. This a a good workflow for data quality control operations (data QC).
To edit point data that has been imported:
- In the Network Manager, select the data source module that needs editing.
- In the Property Manager, select the General tab.
- Next to Worksheet, click the Edit Worksheet button.
- In the Worksheet window, make the desired edits.
- To see the changes, tab back to the open project.
Previous versions of Voxler do not offer this capability.
Updated November 3, 2015