|KB no longer maintained - Voxler is a retired product. Golden Software retired products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. Many of Voxler's features are moving to Surfer . Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.|
All point data that has been imported into Voxler 4 can be edited in Voxler 's Worksheet by clicking using the steps below. Voxler 4 allows for "hot editing", where any edits that have been made to the data in the worksheet will be immediately updated in the View Window.
To edit point data that has been imported:
- In the Network Manager, select the data source module that needs editing.
- In the Property Manager, select the General tab.
- Next to Worksheet, click the Edit Worksheet button.
- In the Worksheet window, make the desired edits.
- To see the changes, tab back to the open project.
Previous versions of Voxler do not offer this capability.
Updated May 30, 2018
Please sign in to leave a comment.