|KB no longer maintained - Voxler is a retired product. Golden Software retired products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. Many of Voxler's features are moving to Surfer . Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
In order to import well data into Voxler using the 3 table approach, specifically a collars table, directional survey table, and sample table; the tables need to have the necessary fields. The following fields are required in separate columns for a collars table:
- Well ID/Well Name
- Top Easting (X) Location
- Top Northing (Y) Location
- Top Elevation (Z) Location
- Total Measured Depth
- Azimuth and Dip are optional
After importing well data into Voxler, you can set the Output type for the data source module to Wells and set the Sheet type to Collars. Once you have done so, you can set the approriate fields for the necessary fields.
You may also be interested in the following articles:
- What Are The Required Fields For Importing A Samples Table Into Voxler 4?
- What Are The Required Fields For Importing A Directional Survey Table Into Voxler 4?
- I Have Imported Well Data Into Voxler 4, How Do I Render The Wells?
Updated June 29, 2018