Yes, Didger does support stream mode digitizing. To digitize in streaming mode:
- Click Tools | Project Settings.
- On the Digitizing Settings page, check the box next to Stream Mode.
- On the Tolerance Settings page, set the desired Vertex (Weed) Tolerance. This value determines the minimum spacing for vertices along a polygon or polyline.
- Click OK.
- Click Draw | Polyline or Draw | Polygon.
- Click and hold your mouse button and drag it around to draw the desired shape.
Updated December 12, 2018