To export a georeferenced image from Didger into Surfer you can do one of the following:
- (Didger 3) Once the image is georeferenced and imported into a vector project in Didger 3, go to File | Create Surfer Base Map.
- (Didger 4) Once the image is georeferenced in Didger 4, go to Tools | Surfer | Create Base Map.
- (Didger 5) Once the image is georeferenced in Didger 5, go to Map | Surfer | Create Base Map.
- Import a georeferenced image (into a vector project if using Didger 3), go to Map | Project Limits and make sure "Clip Map Objects During Export" is unchecked, and export to a Golden Software Interchange (*.GSI) file. Import the GSI file as a base map in Surfer.
- Export a TIF file from Didger saving the spatial reference information either internally or in an ESRI World File (*.tfw).
Updated October 20, 2016