|KB no longer maintained - Didger is a Legacy Product. Legacy Products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. The majority of Didger's features have been moved to Surfer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.|
The Image | Image Registration and Warping command can be grayed out in Didger if:
- You have more than one image imported into the project. This command is only available if you have a single image imported into the project. If you have more than one image, you can either:
- delete the one in question and re-import it, checking or redoing the calibration during import in the Image Registration and Warping dialog.
- delete the other image, select the image in question, and go to Image | Image Registration and Warping. Then re-import the other image.
- The image is not selected. Be sure the image is selected before going to Image | Image Registration and Warping. To select an image, simply click on it either in the Plot Window or in the Data Manager.
- There are other vector objects in your project. If you have other objects in your project, delete them and then you can use the Image | Image Registration and Warping command. You may want to export the other objects to a vector file (i.e. GSI), delete them, go to Image | Image Registration and Warping and either confirm or change the calibration, then import the vector file containing your original objects.
Updated June 11, 2016